Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Welcome to our blog!
Welcome to our blog! We created this blog so our dear family and friends can keep tabs on us! I am so bad about making phone calls, sending letters, or mailing current photos, and I used to be so good at it all. I vow to myself and to all of you that I will resolve this in the New Year. I have never had a New Year's resolution, and now I do! I post hundreds of photos on Facebook, but believe it or not, not everyone has a Facebook. For those of you who could care less about stories and ramblings from our daily life, or current photos of our rapidly growing daughter, then don't bother to read this blog. For those of you who do care, pull up a chair, put your feet up, grab a glass of water, wine, coffee, or hot tea, and enjoy. I hope to entertain you, but if I don't then this blog will simply serve as a journal, a place to keep our memories alive, or cheap therapy for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment